Wild Diet: Dogs are not designed to eat dry kibble, just like we are not designed to eat crackers as our main food source. Dogs in the wild eat freshly killed animals. While the wide availability of pre-packaged commercial dog food in the last half century has led us to think of it as the dog’s natural diet, it is decidedly not so. According to human cancer research (including that done by Sir Richard Doll, a British epidemiologist who was knighted, in addition to receiving several other honors for his work), about one third of human cancers can be prevented by improving the diet alone. The wild diet is the basis for the dog cancer diet featured in Chapter 14 of The Dog Cancer Survival Guide.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®