Wide margin: Margins of at least two to three centimeters (sometimes more, and sometimes less, depending upon the case) that surrounded the cancer and were removed from the body during a biopsy or other surgery. Malignant tumors are more likely to recur if they are removed with narrow margins, so wide margins, if possible, are preferred.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®