Tumor: A growth, mass, or bump made of benign or malignant cells is a tumor. Tumors can be technically classified as benign (generally not dangerous) or as malignant (dangerous, cancerous). In common use, however, the word is usually used only when the tumor is malignant. If your vet refers to a growth as a tumor, she likely means it is a malignant tumor.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®