Treatment Plan Analysis: At this point, there is no cure for systemic cancer, so there is no “one right plan” for cancer treatments (the right plan would be the one that cured the cancer). Treatment plan analysis is the process of looking at all of the available treatments for your dog’s cancer and making a plan based on your values, your dog’s age, your desired quality of life, your budget, and other factors. Often guardians leave the planning to the vet, but, the vet may not know enough about the guardian to make a good plan. Taking on the responsibility of treatment plan analysis empowers you to make conscious choices and know you have done everything possible to help your dog. Part Four of The Dog Cancer Survival Guide is totally dedicated to treatment plan analysis.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®