Systemic Cancer: This is cancer of any type that has spread to and/or affects the entire body. Some cancers, such as lymphoma, are systemic by default because they occur in cells that circulate throughout the entire body. In other cases, a cancer is called systemic if it has metastasized to distant locations from the primary tumor or if it has invaded the surrounding tissues via local invasion.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®