Quality of Life: How enjoyable is life for your dog? Sometimes cancer treatments may extend longevity, but also increase the number of side effects a dog experiences. If side effects can’t be managed or become too severe, life quality may go down. On the other hand, life quality can also be deliberately increased. Paying attention to the optimal balance of life quality and longevity is an important part of Full Spectrum cancer care, and is discussed in the Making Confident Choices section of The Dog Cancer Survival Guide.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®