Pyschoimmunoneurology: This field of study examines the complex connections between mental function (stress, depression, anger, happiness) and body function and disease. It brings together the fields of endocrinology, psychology, immunology and physiology to elucidate how the body interacts with itself and its environment. In short, this is the scientific study of a facet of the mind-body connection. Full Spectrum cancer care incorporates pyschoimmunoneurology into treatment plans because it has been documented that supporting the mind-body connection helps to battle cancer in humans.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®