Pathologist: A specialist in pathology (the study of disease), pathologists examine and evaluate cells, tissues or organs in order to come to a diagnosis. They usually work in pathology labs or very large hospitals. When your vet or oncologist submits a biopsy, for example, a pathologist is the one who actually examines the tissue under a microscope.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®