Natural: This indicates not synthetic: originating from a source found in nature. While many guardians have a bias towards using natural substances in cancer treatments, it is important to remember that not all natural substances are safe. There are naturally occurring deadly poisons in mushrooms, a form of cyanide in peach pits, and toxins in frogs in the Amazon that can cause paralysis. All natural substances are not necessarily effective, either. While there are many natural substances recommended for Full Spectrum care, Appendix B of The Dog Cancer Survival Guide lists natural remedies that are less effective than their proponents often claim.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®