Genes: Genes are segments of DNA, which carry codes for specific proteins, functions, and cell processes in the living organism. A gene usually contributes to the control of a small segment of what happens in a cell or in a body. Altogether, genes manage every facet of life on the tissue, organ and body level. Genes behave like microscopic cell managers, while making sure that everything happens according to their instructions.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®