Full Spectrum: This is Dr. Dressler’s phrase to describe an unbiased, results-oriented, strategic approach to cancer care. The goal is to optimize life quality and increase longevity. As a Full Spectrum vet, Dr. Dressler considers and treats all aspects of cancer, including diet, lifestyle, and the psychological well-being of both the patient and the guardian. Conventional tools (chemotherapy, surgery and radiation) are part of Full Spectrum cancer care, as are many alternative treatments and others, never previously considered for canine cancer care. There are five steps to Full Spectrum cancer care, all of which are outlined in detail in The Dog Cancer Survival Guide.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®