DNA: Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a chain of molecules that contains the genetic instructions for any living organism. DNA is like a blueprint, a recipe, or a code. It stores information about how the body will develop and function throughout its life. DNA has segments, called genes, which carry this genetic information and help cells develop, live, and die, all according to the instructions in the DNA.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®