Chronotherapy: Literally, “time therapy.” Most compounds (chemotherapy drugs as well as other agents) seem to have a time of day when they are at their most potent, with the fewest side effects. For example, one drug may be best at 10am, while another is best at 3pm. Chronotherapy is in its infancy in the U.S., but we’re learning more every day.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®