Cell: Cells are the tiny “building blocks” of the body. They are so small that over 10,000 can fit on the head of a pin. Until a few years ago, science believed that once a cell committed to being a certain kind of cell – a heart cell, a liver cell, and so on – it could never change into any other kind. Recent evidence shows us that perhaps this is not entirely true.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®