Cancer: Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of cells in the body. Cancer can form tumors, invade surrounding healthy tissues (called local invasion), and slip into the circulation to start new growths in distant sites (metastasis). Cancers are usually named for the body part or type of cell in which they arise. Cancer that has spread is sometimes called systemic cancer.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®