Angiogenesis: Angiogenesis means “creating new blood vessels.” Cancer tumors form new blood vessels out of existing vessels, so they can access nutrients and oxygen in the bloodstream. These new blood vessels shunt nutrition to the tumor at the expense of healthy body parts. They also serve as transportation routes for cancer cells to metastasize to other parts of the body.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®