Lump on dog? Don’t worry — but get it checked right away. That’s the best advice we have for you, and in this Cone of Shame video, Dr. Andy Roark explains why, with the help of our own Dr. Susan Ettinger, veterinary oncologist and co-author of The Dog Cancer Survival Guide.
Watch this informative (and funny) video to find out why every lump or bump should be checked out with a fine needle aspirate or, if necessary, a biopsy. Don’t wait — aspirate.
Discover the Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer
- The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Paperback | eBook
- FREE Excerpted eBook from The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: The Dog Cancer Diet
- The Dog Cancer Coping Guide: CD | MP3
- Dr. Dressler's in-depth audio seminars: Dog Cancer Vet Seminar Series
- Online Dog Cancer Shop for Supplements and Gear Powered by Amazon, Curated by Us: US | UK/EU
- Dr. Dressler's Nutraceuticals on Amazon: EverPup® | Apocaps®